Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Made It - Year of Dates


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to share my first...

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/01/monday-made-it-january-little-early.html

 

For a Christmas gift, I gave my husband a year of dates. I got the idea after begging asking my husband to take me on real dates. Now, don't get me wrong, he takes me out on dates but it is often just dinner and then collapsing in front of the TV. I wanted to plan a variety of dates...something to look forward to every month! After hours of perusing Pinterest, I gathered ideas from sites such as The Dating Divas and Inspire and Indulge. I also gathered 5 different questions for each date that we will ask each other. Some of these questions I made but I got most of them from Love the Grows and The Dating Divas. Here are our dates for 2014!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4OAvqKYH30AdFU3M1ZHZ3oxWDg/edit?usp=sharing
 Like the background? It's from The 3am Teacher!

You can grab this set of dates for free! Click on the pic! Just print them front to back and stick them in an envelope.  What an easy gift!  I made mine prepaid, which you could do as well. I included a date and pricing guide in this freebie and a second date idea for my Mormon friends (click here to learn more). If you have any questions leave me a comment and I'd be glad to help you.

We are going on our first date tomorrow! I will be sure to post pictures on instagram #yearofdates :)  Thanks for reading!  Apple on!


 photo Picture1_zps09680629.png

No comments :